|Attack of the B-Team|
|Title||Attack of the B-Team|
|Genre||Survival, fun play, let's play|
|Era||Attack of the B-Team Era through Modded Madness Era|
|No of Episodes||72|
|Started:||February 9, 2014|
|Ended:||August 14, 2015|
It's a new survival series in the modpack called Attack of the B-Team!
LnDPro, Doublepulse and Rewas take a challenge to research in the world of Attack of the B-Team. With all it's technology that allow you to go to the moon or mars, all of the genetics that allow you to have abilities, customized weapons, dragons and mysterious biomes - the team will try and survive in this world. Research as many sutff as they can!
- Main article: Attack of the B-Team/Episodes
After some time, LnDProductions came up with an idea to start doing spin off series that takes places in B-Team World, but somewhere else than the headquarters.
Attack of the B-Team: Farming Dude is the first spin-off series created by LnDProductions which debuted on June 2, 2014. The series take places on the same map as Attack of the B-Team series. The goal of this series is for LnD to make the biggest farm on the map.
Attack of the B-Team: DinoZoo is the second spin-off series created by LnDProductions which debuted on August 8, 2014. LnD wanted to have more spin-off series so he asked if one of the new supporters of DLR - Kreks would want to do anything in Attack of the B-Team, he wanted to make a zoo for the dinosaurs. And so the series begin.
- Episode 56 is the first episode where Doublepulse and Rewas514 do not appear.
- Episode 62 was livestreamed on Twitch.
- Episode 63 is the episode of Doublepulse returning after being absent for seven episodes.
- It is also the start of the role-play part, where they pretend that Doublepulse was stuck on the moon this whole time and everything else what happens is scripted - much like Voltz.
- Episode 68 is the episode of Rewas514 returning after being absent for twelve episodes.
- Doublepulse is also absent again, due to him being a "stoned statue".
- And this is all scripted, where they pretend that Rewas514 was back at the Tiki Village again.
- Episode 70 was meant to be sort of a montage, to remember all the things that have happened throughout the series. And also Rewas really wanted to time travel.
- Originally it was planned to hit 100 episodes, but due to lack of commitment put into this, the series have officially ended on Episode 72.