|Attack of the B-Team Era|
|Title||Attack of the B-Team Era|
|Started||February 9, 2014|
|Ended||December 1, 2014|
|Main Focus||Attack of the B-Team|
|Previous Era:||Christmas 2013 Era|
|Next Era:||Christmas 2014 Era|
- Main article: Attack of the B-Team
LnD came up with an idea to do a new series from Technic called Attack of the B-Team with Doublepulse and Rewas514. Everyone agreed and, on February 9, the team started the series. LnD made a rule that new people can't join the series, only those who joined in the beginning, so it wouldn't interrupt the balance of the series.
The Hardcore RebootEdit
- Main article: Hardcore Group Survival 2
After Ultimate Hardcore Group Survival, Rewas514 was thinking if he should revive his Hardcore series. He decided to revive and made Ultimate Hardcore Group Survival: Aftermath, which explains what happened after LnD's death.
Later, after a week, Rewas started Hardcore Group Survival 2 in which LnDProductions and Doublepulse join him in yet another team hardcore surviving. The survival takes place in a completely new world, filled with the same mobs and same environment.
DLR in Air!Edit
Steam had a discount on a game called Guns of Icarus Online. The team decided to get the game, which began their airship fights.
When the gang started to play the game, they set up their professions. Rewas514 became their official captain and a pilot while Doublepulse and LnDProductions keep changing their professions from Engineer to Gunner. Rewas renamed some of his default airships and so The Flying Derp and Jogernbougher were born. Later, Darkseller also joined their matches.
A spin-off of Attack of the B-TeamEdit
After a successful run of Attack of the B-Team, LnDProductions came up with an idea to do a seperate, spin-off series on a seperate place, separately. In spin-offs, LnD decided to ignore the rule about declining new people to join the series, so now new people can join, but only spin-off series, without distrubting the main one.
On June 2, LnD launched his first spin-off series called the Farming Dude. The goal of the spin-off is to make the biggest farm in B-Team World. The mini-series take places far away from the headquarters and other known places in the main series.
Lord GabeN arrivesEdit
- Main article: Summer Adventure
On June 19, Valve/Steam has started their Summer Sale 2014 also called as Summer Adventure. DLR joined random teams and started their game spending weeks.
On July 25, all of sudden, Jbadboy has returned. He did not appear in any of LnD's videos after Christmas 2013, now he finally returned and the guys had to play a custom horror map on Garry's Mod.
Garry's Mod & KreksEdit
On July 29, the guys come up with an idea to come back on Trouble in Terrorist Town gamemode on Garry's Mod. Later they've started playing other gamemodes too, such as Prop Hunt and Murder.
During one of their playing sessions, they met Kreks who joined LnD's server to play some TTT. The guys chatted with him and invited him over to the skype chat of DLR.
Custom Maps are back!Edit
The Loss of an Old MemberEdit
- March 2 - Garry's Mod Murder starts
- March 9 - 3000th Subs Thanks Montage is uploaded
- March 11 - Garry's Mod Prop Hunt ends
- March 15 - Resident Evil 4 PC HD starts
- April 18 - Hardcore Group Survival 2 starts, Rust (Early Access) stops
- April 20 - Minecraft: The Iron Rose starts
- May 4 - Minecraft: Crazy Girlfriend starts
- May 6 - PAYDAY 2: Jewelry Store (Normal) Livestream Highlight is uploaded
- May 7 - Terraria 1.2 Livestream starts
- May 10 - A Funny Contage (Contagion Montage) is uploaded
- May 14 - Terraria 1.2 Livestream canceled
- May 24 - Garry's Mod Building - Monster Truck starts
- May 25 - Guns of Icarus Online - Livestream bits starts
- May 27 - Minecraft: The Iron Rose ends
- June 2 - Attack of the B-Team: Farming Dude series starts.
- June 8 - Let's Play DYOM (Season 3) ends
- June 12 - Guns of Icarus Online - Livestream Bits stops
- June 16 - Garry's Mod Building - Monster Truck ends
- June 17 - San Andreas Multiplayer stops
- June 19 - Summer Adventure starts
- June 23 - Minecraft: Color Cube starts
- June 26 - Left 4 Dead 2: Day Break starts, Minecraft: Crazy Girlfriend canceled
- June 29 - Minecraft: Color Cube ends
- June 30 - Summer Adventure ends
- July 3 - Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity Parody) starts
- July 10 - Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity Parody) stops
- July 16 - Left 4 Dead 2: Day Break ends
- July 17 - Unturned starts
- July 21 - Let's Play DYOM (Season 4) starts
- July 25 - GMOD: Hell's Prison starts
- July 29 - Garry's Mod: TTT (A whole new Season) starts
- July 30 - GMOD: Hell's Prison ends
- August 3 - Unturned stops
- August 8 - Attack of the B-Team: DinoZoo starts
- August 9 - Garry's Mod: Prop Hunt (Season 2) starts
- August 12 - Resident Evil 4 PC HD ends
- August 13 - Garry's Mod: The Underground (Episode 1) is uploaded
- August 15 - 5000 Subs Montage! is uploaded
- August 16 - Garry's Mod: Underneath The Dark (Episode 2) starts
- August 19 - Jonathan & Lukas Waste Time starts, Unturned Tuts starts
- August 20 - Garry's Mod: Underneath The Dark (Episode 2) ends
- August 24 - Garry's Mod: A Castles Heart (Episode 3) starts
- August 25 - Garry's Mod: TTT (A whole new Season) stops
- August 27 - Garry's Mod: A Castles Heart (Episode 3) ends
- August 28 - Garry's Mod: An Untold Story (Bonus Episode) is uploaded
- August 29 - Unturned Tuts ends
- September 4 - Minecraft 1.8 Showcase starts
- September 5 - Minecraft: Mystery of the Time Keeper starts
- September 6 - Minecraft 1.8 Showcase ends
- September 17 - Minecraft: Mystery of the Time Keeper ends
- September 20 - Minecraft: Diversity 2 starts