After the massive destruction and the death of LnDPro and Evilpulse - many years have passed, a new threat has appeared.
It is the year 2033. A new era has come upon planet Earth, a new war between two organizations - the Resistence and the Pulse Inc. Technologies have advanced to a whole new level, the Resistence are trying to set the world free in honor of LnDPro, while the Pulse Inc. are honoring Evilpulse and trying to bring order.
Inside the main headquarters of Pulse Inc. - a CEO of it is cloning an army of deceased people from centuries ago, with the genes they found. A clone of LnDPro has been created and will use his mind to defeat the Resistence. But while in the test chamber, a mysterious character from the past appears to save him and bring him back in time to stop Satournfan from becoming the CEO of Pulse Inc.
Pulse Inc. (Future)Edit
- Main article: [[Pulse Inc.]]
Tekkit Kingdom (Past)Edit
- Main article: [[Tekkit Kingdom]]
Akakee Village (Past)Edit
- Main article: Akakee Village
Old Dwarven Forge (Past)Edit
- Main article: Old Dwarven Forge
Seakey Bay (Past)Edit
- Main article: Seakey Bay
- Tekkit 2 was originally planned to start at Fall 2016, but it was postponed to 2017.
- Tekkit 2 will be the first series to star an NPC-Player type of character. It will also be the first series to have a co-camera man, who will record "cutscenes" from a third person view.
- A teaser for the series was released on March 31, 2017.
- Season 1 trailer was released on April 16, 2017.